RARA-AVIS: The Baltimore Book Festival this weekend

From: Debbi Mack (demack5@comcast.net)
Date: 23 Sep 2009

    The Baltimore Book Festival is taking place this weekend. I'll be there on Saturday, from noon to 4 p.m., signing IDENTITY CRISIS, in the Maryland Writers Association's tent near the Washington Monument. (Yes, I know there's some other book festival going on that same day a few miles to the south. My timing, as always, is impeccable. :))

    Best, Debbi

    Debbi Mack IDENTITY CRISIS Published by Lulu http://www.lulu.com/content/3923913 Available as an e-book on Amazon, Scribd and Smashwords 301-725-1335 http://www.debbimack.com http://midlistlife.wordpress.com/