RARA-AVIS: National Book Festival: Connelly, Mosley, Pelecanos

From: cptpipes2000 (cptpipes@hotmail.com)
Date: 22 Sep 2009

    I'm planning to attend the National Book Festival this weekend and am particularly hoping to see Connelly, Mosely and Pelecanos read. I'll have two young kids with me so will only be able to stay as long as they can handle it, but am looking forward to this, nevertheless.

    I have never attended anything like this before.

    As long as I'm posting I'll mention that I've recently enjoyed Lansdale's Vanilla Ride and Starr's Panic Attack. On deck is Ellroy's Blood's a Rover and the first novel from Richard Lange, who had a nice, hard-boiled short story collection a few years back. Reports to follow, I'm sure.

    Chris