Re: RARA-AVIS: Economist reviews new Ellroy

From: sonny (sforstater@yahoo.com)
Date: 21 Sep 2009

    i was going to say that, as i read both the review in the economist the other day online and then yesterday, the following review/article in my hometown paper, with ellroy appearing a the library this week.

    i didn't know anything about don crutchfield and his connection with ellroy:

    http://www.philly.com/philly/entertainment/59726432.html