Re: RARA-AVIS: Appointment In Samarra

From: Jeff Vorzimmer (jvorzimmer@austin.rr.com)
Date: 20 Sep 2009

    I too have been "keeping it in reserve" like a bottle of really good wine I'll eventually break out when I'm in the right mood. But with the steady stream of Hard Case Crime, Stark House, the Chicago Parker reprints and all the great non-fiction true crime and cold war-era books that have come out over the past year, it's been difficult to squeeze anything else in.

    Jeff

    > Most of you guys have probably already read this, I reckon. But for those
    > who haven't or who have been keping it in reserve as I did, I give it an
    > unqualified endorsement.

    <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

    <*> To change settings online go to: