Re: RARA-AVIS: good news/terrible news

From: Joy Matkowski (jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 17 Sep 2009

    Perhaps all the laid-off police, trash collectors, and firefighters, with nothing to do, will volunteer at the branch libraries and keep them open! See http://cbs3.com/local/doomsday.budget.philadelphia.2.1190234.html

    Joy, who depended on one of those branches until it was closed for a year to repair water damage, during which asbestos was discovered, leading to closure for another year or two