RARA-AVIS: Re: More Likable P.I.s?

From: Frederick Zackel (fzackel@wcnet.org)
Date: 15 Sep 2009

    Mark said, "I can think of a vampire PI, several, in fact, but have not yet run across a werewolf one -- are you exaggerating for effect, Fed, or is there really a vampire PI? Not sure I really want to know."

    Sorry. It was too early in the morning. i meant ... zombie P. I.

    Or ....

    (Coffee??? Anybody have coffee??? The drug for adults???)

    (Not to chnage the subjext ... Isn't it about that time of year when the local tv stations discover again there are teenage prostitutes, just in time for sweeps?)