RE: RARA-AVIS: Hardboiled Wedding Quotes

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 15 Sep 2009

    Will film do? I just happen to have a little book called The Little Black and White Book of Film Noir that collects quotes from '40s and '50s movies: We go together, Laurie. I don't know why. Maybe like guns and ammunition go together. -- Gun Crazy With my brains and your looks we could go places. -- Postman The bonds of matrimony can weigh heavy on one's soul. -- divorce attorney in Born to Kill I seem to remember you from one of my dreams. One of the better ones. --Murder My Sweet She reminds me of the first woman who slapped my face. -- Road House She was worth a stare, she was trouble. -- Big Sleep She was cute as lace pants. -- Murder My Sweet That's enough to make a bulldog bust his chain. -- Naked Kiss

    And wasn't Robert Mitchum supposed to have told his future wife something like, Stick with me baby and you'll be farting through silk panties?