RE: RARA-AVIS: Red Harvest

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 12 Sep 2009

    Dave wrote:
    "It starts that way, doesn't it? I had a reviewer write me that I needed to learn how to make my PIs more likable, that he had to quit halfway through because Johnny Lane was making him too uncomfortable. Too bad he didn't make it through the second half..." At which point he would have been reeeeeally uncomfortable. And I always thought that was one of its strengths. Mark