Re: RARA-AVIS: Red Harvest

From: davezeltserman (Dave.Zeltserman@gmail.com)
Date: 12 Sep 2009

    --- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Mark Sullivan <DJ-Anonyme@...> wrote:

    > Fast Lane wasn't a "pure PI novel"? Well, it starts off as one . . .
    > Mark

    It starts that way, doesn't it? I had a reviewer write me that I needed to learn how to make my PIs more likable, that he had to quit halfway through because Johnny Lane was making him too uncomfortable. Too bad he didn't make it through the second half...

    Sonny, I took Fast Lane out of print last April, with the hope of someday getting it into another publisher where it will get better distribution. I hope it sees the light of day again, I'll always have a soft spot for it.

    --Dave