Re: RARA-AVIS: Red Harvest

From: davezeltserman (Dave.Zeltserman@gmail.com)
Date: 11 Sep 2009

    I've got 2 books coming out in October. Pariah is the 2nd in my Serpent's Tail 'man just out prison' noir trilogy, with Small Crimes being the first, and is the most explosive thing I've written (and could very well piss off Whitey Bulger if he ever gets his hands on a copy, and maybe some publishing people in NY). The other is Bad Karma, which while a sequel to Bad Thoughts it moves the action to Boulder, Colorado and is pure PI while Bad Thoughts is Boston-based and is kind of a grim mix of horror and crime. Bad Karma will probably be my one and only pure PI novel. It's probably my one PG rated book... (Pariah would be NC-17). One of the Fast Lane cast members does show up in it.

    --Dave