Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Random Notes On Redemption

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 09 Sep 2009

    > I certainly know there are older men who make fools of themselves several
    times a week.

    Let me fix your statement so that it becomes a universal truth. All men make fools of themselves all the time as regards women. Hey, it's in Ovid, many, many centuries ago. He knew it... but he continued doing it and even gave advice!

     it seems to be my whole reason for being

    John Lau

     Mia patrino povas draŝ via patrino