RARA-AVIS: Re: Nick Cave's Death of Bunny Munro

From: trentrey (trent@violentworldofparker.com)
Date: 09 Sep 2009

    I loved And the Ass Saw the Angel, but I was pretty young when I read it so I'm somewhat hesitant to stand by that until I read it again.

    I'd also love to know what people think of the new one. I'll be picking it up just as soon as I am gainfully employed again. And the Ass Saw the Angel was a Southern Gothic, but the description of The Death of Bunny Munro at Amazon certainly makes it sound like it might fit in here.