RARA-AVIS: Mark Coggins' August Riordan

From: Nathan Cain (IndieCrime@gmail.com)
Date: 06 Sep 2009

    I just finished the latest novel by Mark Coggins', *The Big Wake Up*. This was my first time reading one of his August Riordan novels, and it combined a rather far-fetched, pulpy plot about the hunt for the mummified corpse of Eva Peron, with more realistic, hard boiled elements. I enjoyed I'd give more detail, but I don't want to give away plot points for a book that hasn't come out yet. My question is, are the other novels in the series similar, with far-fetched elements anchored in a realistic milieu?