RARA-AVIS: Dan J. Marlowe

From: noelnickol (noelnickol@gmail.com)
Date: 06 Sep 2009

    Hey Everybody, I'm new here and looking for a little help.
      I just finished The Name of the Game is Death - which completely blew me away. And picked up two more by Dan J. Marlowe: The Vengance Man and Flashpoint.

    Anyone have any advice on others? I've heard that some of his books are astonishingly well-written (The Name of the Game being a case in point) and that some should be avoided like a rabid wolverine.

    Thanks Noel