RARA-AVIS: Roger Torrey / Dennis McMillan Pubns

From: DCG (damncrazygringo@yahoo.com)
Date: 05 Sep 2009

    Since there's a flurry of AUTHOR threads of late, I wonder what folks think of Roger Torrey...??
      Nabbed his 42 DAYS FOR MURDER (38, Hillman-Curl / 88, DMP) for a buck at the Library's sale cart today, you see.
      Any opinions on this title, or Torrey in general? (Which of his are the better tales, etc?)
      A friend was a nut for DMP titles back when they were appearing New -- he bought every single one in hardback, but I could never afford them.
      This 42DFM is just the TRP edn, but I'm hopin' it's at least worth readin'...
      Thanx in advance, DCG.