RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: Peter Rabe

From: J.C. Hocking (jchocking@yahoo.com)
Date: 04 Sep 2009

    The only Paul Pine short story I know is So Dark For April, which is excellent. Is the short packaged with The Paper Gun another one?

    From: Mark Sullivan <DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net> Subject: RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: Peter Rabe To: "rara-avis" <rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Date: Friday, September 4, 2009, 4:43 PM

    The Paper Gun is an unfinished work. Interesting, but you can tell the PI genre is no longer where Browne's interests lay. However, the book adds an earlier short story featuring Pine. Mark