RARA-AVIS: Re: Notes On Redemption

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 04 Sep 2009

    I think we need a thorough re-reading of the definitions/interpretations of
    Œrédemption¹ which comes from the latin Œredimere¹... This will help all
    (including this sinner) understanding where we place it in the critical vocabulary. A good start is: http://dictionnaire.sensagent.com/r\demption/fr-fr/...and I would go towards the Dead Man Walking book and film a lot quicker than towards any book or film dealing with Œsecond chance¹ or Œnew beginings¹...

    Montois