RE: RARA-AVIS: Hard Case Crime

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 02 Sep 2009

    Jeff wrote:
    "On the other end of the spectrum are the Max Alan Collins books, none of which I really liked and believe me I want to like MAC, but his characters just don't do it for me--they're too, okay, comic-bookish. You have to have some serious doubts about anyone who names a character Ms. Tree." Of course, Ms Tree started as a comic book. Mark