Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Handicapping the List

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 01 Sep 2009

    In this list, the good faith of participants has always been assumed. We could change that and assume that everyone is a potential troll with a hidden agenda, but I don't think that would be wise. If somebody says that he has read Chandler and that Chandler sucks for this or that reason, I take that at face value.

     there's a certain amount of fun in reading something from the point of view of the "unreliable narrator"

    John Lau

     Mia patrino povas draŝ via patrino