Re: RARA-AVIS: "Inherent Vice" and Other Pynchon novels

From: Anthony Dauer (anthony.dauer@gmail.com)
Date: 29 Aug 2009

    Frankly, who cares? The Nobel Prize is an arbitrary award with one of those involved stating that it is not possible for an American to win it. It has no more value than we give it and right now and for as long as such a bias holds, it is to awards what Paris Hilton is to celebrity.

    --
    Anthony Dauer
    Annandale, Virginia