RARA-AVIS: Re: cutter and bone

From: cptpipes2000 (cptpipes@hotmail.com)
Date: 26 Aug 2009

    Mario asked:
    > Speaking of Thornburg, my copy of _To Die in California_, which I just reread, says on the author bio that Thornburg had published original paperbacks before that hardcover book. Does anybody know what the titles are?

    The only Thornburg I have read is Cutter and Bone, though I have a copy of Dreamland at home that I've yet to crack and need to someday.

    Below are links to a picture of the covers of Gentleman Born (1967) and Knockover (1968). Knockover looks especially fun.

    Chris

    http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/t/newton-thornburg/gentleman-born.htm http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/t/newton-thornburg/knockover.htm