RE: RARA-AVIS: Slightly OT: Horror / Mystery writers

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 25 Aug 2009

    Well, the crime novels I've read are Cold Spot and Coldest Mile, Fever Kill, which many have liked far more than I did, and an old Berkley Crime novel, The Dead Past, an odd mix of cozy and non-cozy, but I enjoyed it; I've got a second in the series that I have not yet read. The rest of his seem to be horror, although by their descriptions, a few might be hybrids.