RARA-AVIS: Re:noir-ish westerns (tonight on TCM)

From: Shannon Clute (clute@noircast.net)
Date: 22 Aug 2009

    There's a film showing on TCM at 3am tonight (well, I guess it's actually 3am Sunday) that might count as "noir-ish Western." I haven't seen it yet, but everything I've read about it fits the bill. It's called THE IRON SHERIFF and it stars Sterling Hayden as a Sheriff trying to clear his son of a murder charge. Thought it might be of interest.

    Shannon Clute www.noircast.net