Re: RARA-AVIS: Stieg Larsson's The Girl . . .

From: Bengt Eriksson / Media I Morron I Dag (bengt@mediaimorronidag.se)
Date: 22 Aug 2009

    Yes, it does.

    But a direct translation would be... played with the fire. About the same, but not exactly. Bengt E

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark Sullivan" <DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net> To: "rara-avis" <rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2009 2:12 AM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Stieg Larsson's The Girl . . .