RE: RARA-AVIS: Bodies Are Where You Find Them / Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 17 Aug 2009

    Isn't Marlowe stashed in a sanitarium in Farewell My Lovely? Travis McGee in Nightmare in Pink, I think, the one where he's dosed with acid? Seems to me there's at least one Lew Archer story with that plot device, but can't remember which one. Oh, and there was a great Rockford episode where he's put in an insane asylum.