Re: RARA-AVIS: Re Re Remakes

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 16 Aug 2009

    Hmmmmmmmmm????????

    Pour Kevin le Montréalais, ou le Canuck, le Belle Province...

    Ičve been called a few things in my life...but French-Steve has never been onečočem...and Ičm not sure I dig that that much, in fact having two passports I could be called French-Yank Steve...and given the fact that the name of my company is Cinefrog Productions...Ičd rather be called Steve the Frog than French Steve...since it has a bit of humour with it...just like Montois...

    Montois