RARA-AVIS: Dark Blue

From: Jack Bludis (buildsnburns@yahoo.com)
Date: 14 Aug 2009

    I like the show and I understand Mark Sullivan's comments.

    I have two general nits:

    It's improbable that an undercover unit of only four people could exist in even a county as broad geographically and as heavily populated as L.A. and L.A. County, without someone's cover being blown. By nature of the cases, drugs, etal, they would eventually recycle to the same bad guys.

    Too much personal involvement, but that is my problem with most series. I like to see them for a while before I consider their home life and their love life.

    I won't watch reruns either, but I missed Thursday's or was it Wednesday's episode? I know it replays. Can someone help me on that?

    Jack

    http://JackBludis.com/ http://crimespace.ning.com/profile/JackBludis