Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Cain and Thompson Question

From: Stephen Burridge (stephen.burridge@gmail.com)
Date: 13 Aug 2009

    For whatever it may be worth (I've only read a half dozen Thompsons and don't have any bibliographic knowledge to speak of), I have a 2004 Orion
    "Crime Masterworks" paperback of "After Dark, My Sweet" and I don't notice anything obviously British about the text. I haven't gone so far as to look for instances of "labour" or "colour", though.