Re: RARA-AVIS: Megan Abbott's BURY ME DEEP

From: Steve Gerlach (stezzariffic@yahoo.com)
Date: 12 Aug 2009

    Nice to have you back, Vicki.

     Cheers,

    Steve http://www.stevegerlach.com

    Follow me on Twitter @stezza666

    ________________________________ From: vhend1234 <vhend1234@aol.com> To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com Sent: Wednesday, 12 August, 2009 10:45:25 PM Subject: RARA-AVIS: Megan Abbott's BURY ME DEEP

       Wow! This is her best, and I would say best crime novel that I've read in years. In fact, beyond any genre specifications, it's a classic novel. I've been forgetting to check in with Rara Avis for a year, at least, but I felt I had to tell the world because I loved this book so much. Vicki Hendricks

          __________________________________________________________________________________ Find local businesses and services in your area with Yahoo!7 Local. Get started: http://local.yahoo.com.au