Re: RARA-AVIS: Homer Pynchon's Flying Circus

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 11 Aug 2009

    I donšt get your point...? Simpsons was not part of the everlasting crap that start at Dallas and veers to a thousand shows to land at American/or French or UK...Idol...in fact Simpsons was one bright witty spark..I sure didnšt exactly like it but it was very witty...Išm more into Deadwood...and used to be heavily into Jonathan Winters and Lenny Bruce when I first arrived in NY...and still listen to them once in a while... Montois

    Steve Novak Cinefrog@comcast.net 734 429 4997 - off 313 300 0770 - cell