Re: RARA-AVIS: "Elitist Crap" and the average reader: was "Pynchon according to Washington Post"

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 11 Aug 2009

    There ain't no average reader. One persons elitist is another persons, uh, average reader. I say that as fact, not opinion.

    If that's true, who the hell bought THE DA VINCI CODE? Riddle me that, Batman.

      the below average reader?? the ones with some discretionary income because they haven't been buying a lot of books?

    John Lau

    ?I've got an appointment with destiny and I'm fifteen minutes late