RARA-AVIS: Re: Looking for Bouchercon Roomies.

From: JIM DOHERTY (jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com)
Date: 09 Aug 2009

    Steve,

    Re your comment below:

    "I love the fact that you guys thought about the gender and the smoking...but nobody mentioned the boos...for crime writers/critics...this is, I assume, a deep oversight..."

    I assume by "boos" you mean "booze," that is adult beverages, not the opposite of applause.

    Booze is fine so long as you don't get loud or throw up on someone else's bed.

    However, I AM a cop (with federal authority) and any other recreational chemical is off-limits.

    JIM DOHERTY