RARA-AVIS: Looking for Bouchercon roomies.

From: JIM DOHERTY (jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com)
Date: 09 Aug 2009

    My MWA Midwest Chapter buddy, Jonathan Quist, and I are rooming together at Indianapolis's Omni Severin Hotel.

    If we can find two more roommates we can all split the weekend for about $180 apiece. Jonathan and I have already agreed to take the rollaway cots if anyone else wants to come in.

    The only prerequisites are male (promises to our wives) and non-smoking (or at least willing to go outside the room to smoke) because we've already reserved a non-smoking room.

    If you're planning to go to Bouchercon but haven't made a hotel reservation yet, and are willing to share expenses, please contact me.

    JIM DOHERTY