Re: RARA-AVIS: Pynchon according to Washington Post

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 08 Aug 2009

    It may be strange but understandable given the general critical apparatus/premises in place both in the media and in academia...Generalities being what they are, this maybe a silly statement but...I find this reluctance to accept him logical, if inexcusable...a bit like when you mention Auster to crime stories critics or the literary media at large in his own country...it takes years/decades for things to evolve in onešs own backyard...

    Montois...