RARA-AVIS: Re: New Film PUBLIC ENEMIES (Warning! Long Post)

From: JIM DOHERTY (jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com)
Date: 06 Aug 2009

    John,

    Re your post below:

    "Jim, while I may never come around to your steadfast holdings on certain subjects, I nonetheless recognize that you have been crushing the piss out of the ball lately"

    Thank you. And may I say I absolutely agree with you. I have been rather brilliant lately, even for me.

    Seriously, thanks for the kudos.

    JIM DOHERTY