Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: New books and other things...(this is not about Ross Mc or Vietnam)

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 05 Aug 2009

    Great thanks...didnąt somebody in Rara speak about him in thre last year or so with a review (or link to) of some of his stuff...or did I read about this somewhere else...Guardian UK/Times UK/NYT/LAT/Vill. Voice/El Périodico...??...maybe somebody has more memory than me...I draw a blank...

    Maybe I will, (if I get the time) write down the list of łThe 50 Crime Stories Writers that count today...˛ that this magazine gives with one column review for each writer and major books for each...and that will inspire comments from the Rara gang...who are usually very eager to review these kind of lists...

    Montois