RARA-AVIS: Murder Ink

From: Bill Crider (macavityabc@gmail.com)
Date: 05 Aug 2009

    Kevin said, "I think one of the reasons Macdonald's often included in the big three
    -- was it the book MURDER INK that first suggested that trio?"

    I don't know when MURDER INK was published, but Robert B. Parker and I wrote doctoral dissertations on the trio back around 1971, so the trio was probably pretty well established by that time.

    Bill Crider