RARA-AVIS: don't killers know how to close doors?

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 03 Aug 2009

    I'm just watching last week's Dark Blue. Yet again, a cop knocks on the door and it creaks open just a bit. Of course, we all know this signals that there's a dead body inside. What the hell? Even if the door wasn't locked, it would not swing open at a knock (unless it had been kicked in, but there was no indication that the jamb was broken). So, anyone else got a cliche they're tired of? Mark