RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: Rockford

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 03 Aug 2009

    Rick wrote:
    "Dennis Haysbert is a fine actor, and I've like him in just about everything he's done-- even those Allstate commercials. I'm not sure he has that wry, world-weary, ironic feel that Garner projected for the role, though." If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend his pretty out there film Suture. Mark