RARA-AVIS: Re: Michael Jeter and Rockford

From: writerrickhelms@aol.com
Date: 03 Aug 2009

    Okay, it must be Monday morning.

    I just re-read my post, and realized that Michael Damien Jeter suggested Dennis Haysbert for Rockford, and wasn't recommending the (truly dead) actor Michael Jeter for the role, but was simply signing his post. I incorrectly attributed the post to Jim Doherty, who was the one who suggested Mel Gibson, however tongue-in-cheek that might have been.

    Sorry to suggest that you are dead, Michael. Must have come as something of a shock to you! <G> Hope the rest of your Monday goes better! R

    Richard Helms SIX MILE CREEK, March 2010, Five Star Mysteries www.richardhelms.net