RARA-AVIS: Re: Rockford possibility

From: Dick Lochte (dlochte@gmail.com)
Date: 02 Aug 2009

    If the "new" Rockford producers were to take a look at any of the Keen Eddie episodes, they'd see that Mark Valley fits the bill pretty well-- reasonably good-looking, great at light comedy and tough when he has to be. For a real outside-the-box suggestion, the now-at-liberty star of My Name is Earl, Jason Lee, cleaned up a little, might work. He has mastered that defeated but still game look that, for me, symbolized the character.