Re: RARA-AVIS: Newsweek on noir

From: Patrick King (abrasax93@yahoo.com)
Date: 02 Aug 2009

    I'd guess Newsweek is extremely excited about a new Thomas Pynchon novel... Which I must admit, I am, too.

    Patrick King

    From: Steve Novak <Cinefrog@comcast.net> Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Newsweek on noir To: "RARA-AVIS" <rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Date: Sunday, August 2, 2009, 10:40 AM

                      If I rember correctly somebody here was mentioning the Œdeath of noir¹, or

    something like that recently...I guess Newsweek is taking another tack on

    this...

    In any case thanks Allan for the reference...

    Montois