RARA-AVIS: Just Saying Hello

From: dixonkinqade (dixonkinqade@yahoo.com)
Date: 30 Jun 2009

    Greetings all,

    I'm new this group and just wanted to say hello. Allow me to briefly introduce myself. I'm an aspiring author of hardboiled detective novels and short stories written in the cliché classic pulp style characteristic of the genre.

    Presently, I have two self-published works and I'm working on a third. I am finding it very difficult to reach interested readers. Unfortunately, my work appeals to a very small niche in the market. So I am here to network with others who have similar interests. I look forward to some sprightly discussions.

    Lately, I've been quite active on Yahoo Answers > Arts & Humanities > Books & Authors. I've met many wonderful people there. I'm hoping for a similar experience here.

    That's all for now. Thanks for letting me bend your ear.

    Best wishes,
    -DK