RARA-AVIS: Megan Abbott & Theresa Schwegel

From: Busted Flush Press (bustedflushpress@yahoo.com)
Date: 29 Jun 2009

    I thought those rara-avarians who love both noir and regional true crime might find this of interest.  Edgar Award winners Megan Abbott & Theresa Schwegel are going on tour in July, and they're hoping to find out about any famous/infamous true crimes that are set where they're visiting.  Go here for more information:

    http://bustedflushpress.blogspot.com/2009/06/megan-abbott-theresa-schwegel-need-your.html\
      If I remember correctly, Megan Abbott's latest, BURY ME DEEP, came about from a night of drinking with Poisoned Pen's Patrick Millikin, who told her stories of one of Phoenix's killings of the 1930s.  read more about that new book here:  www.meganabbott.com  (it's fantastic, by the way!).
      David Thompson Busted Flush Press, LLC P.O. Box 540594, Houston, TX  77254-0594 / (713) 942-9282 www.bustedflushpress.com / bustedflushpress.blogspot.com(BFP's blog) Twitter:  http://twitter.com/bustedflushpres Booksellers/librarians:  BFP books are distributed by Consortium(800-283-3572).