RE: RARA-AVIS: Re: Farrah Fawcett's hardboiled connection

From: Mark Sullivan (DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net)
Date: 27 Jun 2009

    Well, Dick, I must admit it has been a while since I've seen Harry O and it is the Anthony Zerbe episodes I remember best. Also, I think I was going through and loving the Lew Archers for the first time about then, so PI sentimentality probably didn't bother me much, quite the opposite. Still, I wish they'd put the show out on DVD so I could see how well they hold up. Mark