Re: RARA-AVIS: Blockbusters

From: Fred Willard (fredwillard2555@comcast.net)
Date: 27 Jun 2009

    I hope specialty publishers with exploit those niches and give a second life to backlists, as well as new novels.

    Some of my cohorts in the film business reported that there was a lively market for small budget films in Cannes, with some money people looking for 'less traditional' places to invest money.

    Hopefully, this trend could also involve books.