Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Looking for more lost classics

From: David Wright (dwright333@yahoo.com)
Date: 26 Jun 2009

    I have that collection of Grubb - I've used them in my storytime - some great ghoulish turns.
      Not a "lost classic," but a terrific piece of writing from a while back that just got its first full publication, and that may fall outside this list's ken, is Guillermo Rosales' "The Halfway House," one of the bleakest little books I think I've ever read - pure slit-your-wrists noir.

    David Wright http://shelftalk.spl.org

                      "Que Scay-Je?"