Re: RARA-AVIS: Hard-Boiled Japan

From: Steve Gerlach (stezzariffic@yahoo.com)
Date: 25 Jun 2009

    You can warn about Audition...just don't say why. ;)

    It is certainly quite stunning.

    SG

    ----- Original Message ---- From: Mark Sullivan <DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net> To: rara-avis <rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Friday, 26 June, 2009 11:00:28 AM Subject: RE: RARA-AVIS: Hard-Boiled Japan

    Most Miike requires warning. Ichi the Killer's pretty harsh, too, though in a different way.