RARA-AVIS: Lew Shiner

From: Bill Crider (macavityabc@gmail.com)
Date: 23 Jun 2009

    I've known Lew for many years, and in fact was introduced to him, more or less, by Joe Lansdale. There's a story there, but I'll skip it. I love Lew's short stories in THE TWILIGHT ZONE magazine, and I've read all his books except the latest. Good stuff. If you're interested in his work, check out The Fiction Liberation Front: http://lewisshiner.com/liberation/index.htm

    Bill Crider