RARA-AVIS: Re: Goodis brings good news...

From: cullen812 (cullen812@yahoo.com)
Date: 22 Jun 2009

    RETREAT FROM OBLIVION is worth tracking down, I found one through inter-library loan. It's a flawed first novel for sure, but quite interesting, especially if you're a Goodis fan. Certain elements of the stories (particularly the relationships) will reappear in later books, and he even works in some action passages that remind of his war/aviation pulp stories.

    -Cullen Gallagher www.pulpserenade.com